Vaelissed - Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)



                                                   Vaelissed -  Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)


https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mRDwxHOa5NvIp_V1naA7U_VGTxfE7oSqQ   


Shadows drifting on the quiet ground

I breathe your name like a gentle spark

Soft reflections moving through my mind

Tracing lines that lead me back to you

 

I keep walking where the echoes fade

Holding memories in a tender glow

Every heartbeat turning into light

Falling slowly into what we were

 

Stay with me through the rising tide

Let the rhythm carry us inside

When your touch leans closer to my heart

I feel the world begin again

Stay with me through the rising tide

Let the rhythm carry us inside

 

I remember when the nights were calm

Hands entwined as the hours passed

Time was something drifting out of sight

All I wanted lived inside your smile

 

Now I’m reaching for the warmth you gave

Hoping you can hear the pull I feel

If you answer when the winds arrive

I will follow anywhere they go

 

Stay with me through the rising tide

Let the rhythm carry us inside

When your touch leans closer to my heart

I feel the world begin again

Stay with me through the rising tide

Let the rhythm carry us inside



#vaelissed #music




Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)