Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)

 


                                                         Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)


https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kdxnIPYSDJapuKfzduebJasDfSfwgN41Y


Soft reflections on the water of your eyes

Drifting slowly through the rhythm of the night

Every heartbeat hums a shimmer in the dark

Holding on as shadows melt into the spark

 

I feel you turning in a quiet tide

Keeping my longing alive

Fading the distance between our lines

Catching the moment in time

 

Stay with me when the colors unfold

Warm as the memories we hold

Let the echo run through the sound

Where our pulses circle around

 

Through the silence runs a mellow heat

Two reflections bending where they meet

If the hours drift apart along the way

I will follow every trace you leave today

 

I feel you turning in a quiet tide

Keeping my longing alive

Catching the moment in time

 

Stay with me when the colors unfold

Warm as the memories we hold

Let the echo run through the sound

Where our pulses circle around


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)