Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)

  



                                                          Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)


https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kdxnIPYSDJapuKfzduebJasDfSfwgN41Y


[Verse 1]
I keep my words pretty small
Don’t say much anymore
Days just keep moving on
I let them pass

The room stays quiet and still
Like nothing really changed
I don’t make any plans
Just follow the day

[Pre-Chorus]
It keeps on building up
But I don’t show it

[Chorus]
I get through the day
Without much to say
Things keep moving forward
I stay in place

I get through the day
Even when it’s heavy
No change in direction
Just hours passing

[Verse 2]
I don’t correct myself
Once it’s already said
People take it or leave it
I leave it there

There are calls I don’t pick up
Not even thinking why
They just keep piling up
Until they fade out

[Pre-Chorus]
Nothing really breaks
It just drifts away

[Chorus]
I get through the day
Without much to say
Things keep moving forward
I stay in place

I get through the day
Even when it’s heavy
No change in direction
Just hours passing

[Final Chorus]
I get through the day
Without looking for meaning
I keep moving with it
Without stopping


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)