Vaelissed - A Light Within (Lyrics)



                                                        Vaelissed - A Light Within (Lyrics)

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nsBQpRLPKcpT-Uu9QZjnmG2vDB7Y3d2yA

The streets are quiet in the morning

I walk alone, but feel no fear

Every breath reveals a little more

Something new is growing here

Night shadows slowly disappear

I hear a song that only I know

Old doubts fade like distant lights

And something opens in my soul

There's a light within

It leads me through the empty streets

No looking back, no fear tonight

This moment belongs to me

Windows reflect a different life

Yet somehow I can see myself

Every step, every breath rebuilds me

Now the world is open wide

There's a light within

It leads me through the empty streets

No looking back, no fear tonight

This moment belongs to me


 #music #vaelissed

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)