Vaelissed - The Melody That Leads Me Back (Lyrics)

 


                                           Vaelissed - The Melody That Leads Me Back (Lyrics)


https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nsBQpRLPKcpT-Uu9QZjnmG2vDB7Y3d2yA


The touch of your hands still stays in my memory

Through silent streets I search for steps I know

Streetlights tremble like a breath full of longing

I lose track of time wondering where you go


My heart moves slowly, whispering don't let go

Darkness carries echoes of the words we knew

Your name keeps flowing through me like warm water

And I can feel I'm going where we once belonged


When the doors of night are closing around us

I'll find my way again through your eyes

Just to stay here with you a little longer

In this melody that leads me back to you


And when the silence falls with our last breath

I won't let us lose the light we had

In your arms the world comes alive again

Even for a moment, I believe we'll return


When the doors of night are closing around us

I'll find my way again through your eyes

Just to stay here with you a little longer

In this melody that leads me back to you


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Vaelissed - Through the Day (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Circling Hearts (Lyrics)

Vaelissed - Rising Tide of Us (Lyrics)